Check out our updated COVID-19 Policies below!
In-Person Service Schedule
- Sunday | Service 8:30 am & 11 am
- We will continue live streaming on Facebook and YouTube Sundays at 11 AM. Both Services offer nursery care and eKids services.
- Kids, Youth, and Adults meet Wednesday nights at 7pm in-person.
- Kids and Youth are required to wear masks per our county mandates and guidelines.
- Young Adults meet Thursday nights at 7pm.
- Please review the following steps we are taking to help prevent transmission of COVID-19.
If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
Our Guidelines for Your Safety
Our sanctuary has been re-set to allow for social distancing. Alternating rows will be blocked off and we ask for at least 2 seats between families/individuals.
Our mask policy is in line with CDC recommendations.
Before every service, the sanctuary and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
Hand sanitizing stations will be set-up in the lobby.
Offering can be given in the lobby as you leave the sanctuary, online through our website, or through our app.
Although we will be taking these safety precautions, we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment.
Online services will continue and we encourage anyone in at-risk groups to worship along with us via Facebook or YouTube.