Check out our updated COVID-19 Policies below!
In-Person Service Schedule
- Sunday | 9 am & 11 am
- We will continue live streaming on Facebook and YouTube Sundays at 11 AM. Both Services offer nursery care and eKids services.
- Kids, Youth, and Adults meet Wednesday nights at 7pm in-person.
- Kids and Youth are not required to wear masks but need to follow the instruction of their parent or guardian.
- Young Adults meet Thursday nights at 7pm.
- Masks are optional for all volunteers (including Nursery, Kids, and Youth volunteers)
Please review the following steps we are taking to help prevent transmission of COVID-19.
If you are sick, have a fever, present any signs of cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please stay home.
Our Guidelines for Your Safety
Our sanctuary has been re-set to allow for social distancing. Alternating rows will be blocked off and we ask for at least 2 seats between families/individuals.
Our mask policy is in line with CDC recommendations. Masks are not required for vaccinated individuals. For non-vaccinated individuals, masks are recommended but not required.
Before every service, the sanctuary and all high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
Hand sanitizing stations will be set-up in the lobby.
Offering can be given in the lobby as you leave the sanctuary.
Although we will be taking these safety precautions, we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment.
Online services will continue and we encourage anyone in at-risk groups to worship along with us via Facebook or YouTube.